The Classic Tour
A full screen, Flash driven, completely immersive experience.
Each Classic tour includes:
- Ten (10) professionally produced 360˚ images
- Sophisticated and modern look that is intuitive and elegant to use
- Full or partial screen toggle
- Floating, translucent navigation and text elements can be hidden or shown by user; translucent interface can be black or white, any opacity
- Translucent branded interface can be styled as needed, soft or hard edged at any opacity
- Powerful ‘Flash 9′ programming – including built-in Express Updater to check and update older Flash plugins
- Client logo placement in upper left
- Text can show in strip across top of frame, or single box in upper right
Additional add-on packages available:
- Additional 360˚ imagesPricing is for images shot at same scheduled time as original images. ($325/per image)
- HostingWe also now offer a hosting option that helps if you will need to make occasional updates, as well as always have the newest code that we are regularly updating with new features. ($150/year/tour)
- Video MontageThis self-running video is created from the images shot on your virtual tour. We convert the 360 images to a video format, then script timed movement, and can add a combination of still images, titles and full panoramic images all using movement. It is available with voiceover and other production extras via quote. (
- Derivative WorksThe photography is composed and shot specifically for 360 degree use within the virtual tours, but the resolution is high enough to convert and output specific views for print, electronic, or other still photo uses. ($125 per view for one time basic use, $250 per view for unlimited use; $45 conversion fee (applies to all views extracted)
Upgrade to the Nexus MultiMedia Tour tour and receive:
- Mobile device compatibilityWhile Flash has been the most widely installed plugin for computers, it does not display on iPhones and iPads. We now include programming in the Nexus MultiMedia platform for these important platforms with an individual mobile strategy. (iPhone/iPad)
- Interactive HotspotsHotspots can be used to display any types of existing content such as:
• videos - right from your YouTube channel
• individual detailed still photos
• still photo galleries
• audio files
• live social media feeds
– all from right from within the pano image. Very useful for pointing intricate features of your environment, and keeping updated event oriented details displayed.
- Interactive maps/floor plansWe can add navigation elements to a map or floor plan provided by client. Final graphic can be used inside and outside of the tour window, so you can add inline onto your site as a way to launch tour. We can quote additonal graphic services for creation of artwork. for easy navigation of space
- Soundtracks and/or voiceover narrationVoiceover and background music adds polish to the entire package. We can program your provided sound files right into the tour. We can also produce custom voice over for you if you prefer. Just ask us for a quote.
Please note: The above turnkey price includes all design, photography, programming, and delivery to your server. Regular travel expenses to one location are included in pricing (in continental US only) if signed quote and 1/3 deposit is received 3 weeks in advance of shoot date. Otherwise, prices are subject to additional travel expenses. Travel or shooting on weekends or holidays will incure additional expense. Purchase price includes irrevocable, worldwide license for use of all “Works” within the branded virtual tour, as delivered, subject to our Terms and Conditions. Price does not include rights to create derivative works based on the deliverables. See Derivative Works Pricing Schedule below for fees associated with additional usage of Works outside the virtual tour.
Examples of The Classic Tour: