The Nexus MultiMedia Tour
Our newest and most exciting virtual tour design yet. Based on a full screen, Flash driven, completely immersive experience that incorporates our award winning 360˚ photography with your existing marketing and multimedia elements right into the flow of the tour to keep the tour current and fresh.
Watch a video about it.
Each Nexus tour includes:
- Ten (10) professionally produced 360˚ images
- Ten (10) Interactive HotspotsHotspots can be used to display any types of existing content such as:
• Text Only
• Still Photos
• Photo Galleries
• Social media feeds
– all from right from within the pano image. Very useful for pointing intricate features of your environment, and keeping updated event oriented details displayed. included |See Hotspot Details and Examples
More Details about Hotspots and Their Functionality
The hotspots are a way to embed more detailed information right inside a 360 image. We can program the hotspots to do many things such as:
- Text Only - shows simple extra block of text to point out details. These can include hyperlinks. | See Example
- Video & URLs - right from your YouTube or Vimeo video channels. Also we can display live webpages embedded right into the 360 images. | See Example
- Still Photos - from your supplied still images (with or without text). | See Example
- Photo Galleries - still photos and captions that can be changed by client whenever necessary. | See Example
- Navigation - Move from one 360 image to another. | See Example
- Social media feeds - such as context specific Twitter, Facebook, or other live social media feeds. | See Example
– all from right from within the pano image. Very useful for pointing intricate features of your environment, and keeping updated event oriented details displayed.
- Interactive Map or Floor PlanArtwork provided by client in final form. We then add navigation elements to map or floor plan. Final graphic can be used inside and outside of the tour window, so you can add inline onto your site as a way to launch tour. We can quote additonal graphic services for creation of artwork. - See Example with Stadium Seating Map
- Audio – Soundtrack and VoiceoversVoiceover and background music adds polish to the entire package. We can program your provided sound files right into the tour. We can also produce custom voice over for you if you prefer. Just ask us for a quote.
- Built in iPad and iPhone programmingWhile Flash has been the most widely installed plugin for computers, it does not display on iPhones and iPads. We now include programming for these important platforms with an individual mobile strategy. (hotspots and map/floorplan not available on mobile tour)
- Google AnalyticsWith our built-in Google Analytics Plugin, we can provide detailed analytics data from within the virtual tours right to your existing GA reports, regardless of where the tours are hosted. We can even provide tracking for each hotspot click. available on all Nexus Tours
- Deep LinkingOur system allows you to incorporate links throughout your site to open the tour to ANY 360 as the start image. That is called deep-linking and we provide instructions for incorporating that on your individual web pages. Ask us about a demo of that feature. available on all Nexus MultiMedia Tours
Nexus MultiMedia Release notes
Version 1.2 – Launched 5/21/12
Floorplan/Map – Updated map system to work in Fancybox overlay. Map can be any pixel size now.
Deeplinking – Added deeplinking system to allow tour to open directly into any seperate 360 image without requiring tour to always open in 1st image.
New Welcome Screen – Welcome Screen was combined with “Info” screen and placed into Fancybox style overlay. New Welcome Screen can include logo or medium size thumbnail image with customized welcome text. Also includes prompt to look for hotspot icons. Welcome screen can be set to open automatically on first load of tour, on each load of tour, or only upon clicking “i” icon in toolbar.
Toolbar icons stay nested together with no holes between them.
Google Analytics – GA plugin was added. We can input customer GA code number to allow trackablity within the Flash version of the tour.
Further improvements on Auto Rotation functionality.
Version 1.1 – Launched 3/7/12
Added ability to create variable sized overlay for videos and urls
Mobile code for iPads and iPhones was added and is fully included with all tours.
Benefits of the Nexus Platform:
- Sophisticated and modern look that is intuitive and elegant to use
- “Smart” design elements that are there when you need them and gone when you don’t
- Full or partial screen toggle
- Flexible, translucent navigation and text elements that can be hidden or shown by user
- Translucent branded interface can be styled as needed, soft or hard edged at any opacity
- Advanced ‘Flash 10′ programming – including built-in Express Updater to check and update older Flash plugins
Additional add-ons available:
- Additional 360˚ imagesPricing is for images shot at same scheduled time as original images. ($325/per image)
- Additional hotspots ($50/per)
- HostingWe also now offer a hosting option that helps if you will need to make occasional updates, as well as always have the newest code that we are regularly updating with new features. ($150/year/tour) |
See Hosting Details
Benefits of having us host the tour(s) for youHere’s what you get with us hosting the tours for you:
- Faster updates for minor text changes, etc. Updates are unlimited if you don’t abuse it! It is far easier and for us to make a text update, let you approve it, then push it out so it is immediately seen on your site, than it is for us to make the changes, show them for approval, then pull together associated changed files, write out detailed instructions to deliver to your IT folks, etc. Then THEY will need time in their busy schedules to get to replacing those files.
- Our newest code changes as they come including back end optimizations, but also new feature additions, etc.
- Google Analytics plugin that reports to YOUR existing reports, even though files are on our server (we would need your GA code number if you use that). These reports include all activity within tour including hotspot clicks.
- We can still supply you with a full set of files for your archives in case you change your mind and want to go back to hosting your own, or to insure against us going belly up (after 15+ successful years!)
- Additional interactive maps or floorplans (inquire)
- Soundtrack or voiceover productionWe can professionally produce Voiceover audio for you. Full Audio production can include:
• Auditioning talent
• Directing from your script
• Talent fees
• Sound engineering & studio fees
- Please inquire for a separate quote on these services (inquire)
- Video MontageThis self-running video is created from the images shot on your virtual tour. We convert the 360 images to a video format, then script timed movement, and can add a combination of still images, titles and full panoramic images all using movement. It is available with voiceover and other production extras via quote. (
- Derivative WorksThe photography is composed and shot specifically for 360 degree use within the virtual tours, but the resolution is high enough to convert and output specific views for print, electronic, or other still photo uses. ($125 per view for one time basic use, $250 per view for unlimited use; $45 conversion fee (applies to all views extracted)
Please note: The above turnkey price includes all design, photography, programming, and delivery to your server. Regular travel expenses to one location are included in pricing (in continental US only) if signed quote and 1/3 deposit is received 3 weeks in advance of shoot date. Otherwise, prices are subject to additional travel expenses. Travel or shooting on weekends or holidays will incure additional expense. Purchase price includes irrevocable, worldwide license for use of all “Works” within the branded virtual tour, as delivered, subject to our Terms and Conditions. Price does not include rights to create derivative works based on the deliverables. See Derivative Works Pricing Schedule below for fees associated with additional usage of Works outside the virtual tour.
Examples of Nexus MultiMedia: